Saturday 21 June 2014

Yeah, finally you know me

And baby
It's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
You're so unfair sipping from your cup
Till it runneth over, Holly Grail..


(Holly Grail - Justin Timberlake ft Jay-Z)


For a long time, finally you knew me, you knew a little bit about my daily activities, you knew my family plan about my future... Yeah, i will stay for a long time here, even someday i won't back again to there. I've already "taken" here with some things.You know, although that, i still can't tell truly to others. Maybe my mom feels them, but she won't say anything about that. Yeah, i do it because they hurt, so it's better for me to thinking like they're never exist, especially about it...

Oh yeah, i forgot it, maybe you have a lot of questions why i wrote that Holly Grail's lyric. Did i write it after read Da Vinci Code that talks about Holly Grail? Hahaha, no, absolutely no. I wrote it because sometimes i feel like that... Okay, i will be truth, feel like that about you. I don't know, it should be my fault, maybe i just be an egoism guy who always look for the truth depends on my eyes. I'm sorry, i have tried to push it down, but it will climbs to the surface again...

Okay, i feel little bit better after i wrote it, because like i said above, no one who has told by me about that. For my friend who has told me about a suggestion for my last sentence in my writing, i'm so sorry i can't write it now, because for now, i even have no idea about the solution of this problem.

And baby
It's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
You're so unfair sipping from your cup
Till it runneth over, Holly Grail..


Sorry no picture

No comments:

Post a Comment