Saturday 8 February 2014

Why I Hate Cigarettes

 

Every body know this thing, right? Especially in my country, Indonesia, there are many people smoke, I don't really know why people like to do it, but most of them say if they will get relax if they smoke. Do you agree with them?

Now let's see my opinions. In general, I hate cigarettes because it just ruins our health, right? Many doctors, even articles, say if there are so many bad impacts from cigarettes like cancer, etc. Beside that, I have special reasons, like :
1. When I got out from hospital, I got trouble with my lung, as long as I know it could be from cigarettes
2. My little nephew had some trouble with me because his dad was a heavy smoker
3. I've friend who will get great headache, even fainting, because of smoke
4. There was my friend cried because she didn't wanna die because of her lung's trouble that caused by her dad who was a heavy smoker
5. A man who I've ever loved died because a terrible disease that could be caused by cigarettes

I know, it's so hard to get out from cigarettes, and there are so many cigarettes factories, especially in Indonesia, so there are many people who work in that place, and will get fired if the factory closed. But, I just wanna share my opinions about cigarettes, it depends on you which one you will choose, whether it's my opinions, or the others :)


Thanks for reading, and leave a comment please :D

No comments:

Post a Comment